Sunday, January 23, 2011

T1213 Request to Reduce Tax Deductions at Source for Year(s) _____

Go download T1213, print, fill out, then mail this form to CRA.

also make sure you already gave your employer the correct TD1 , and if you are in Ontario TD1ON

why overpay your taxes, I'd rather pay what I owe when its due. 

you don't over your credit card, or gas bill. why would you over pay your tax bill?

No comments:

Post a Comment